Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Forum > The Water Cooler

The Official Beer Thread.

<< < (2/2)

CU1995:
I tried the new Sam Adams Winter Lager and it was.....ok. It was a good beer, but did not really taste the cinnamon and other flavors that they said were used to make the beer. I would probably drink it again, but tasted more like a fall beer, not a winter lager because it was not thick/dark enough.

Pawsome06:
I've had it as well. I really liked it. But like you said it wasn't dark enough. I like a really dark beer for the winter.

TigerFan4Life:
I just had the new Yuengling summer wheat beer. It was surprisingly good. JUst wish they made it in a 12-pack. I only found it in a 6.

TKE2005:
I had that too a few weeks ago. At first I thought it was horrible, but it does grow on you. Also helps if it is super cold.

CU1995:
Right now I am on a Sam Adams kick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page