News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Tajh Boyd Helmet  (Read 3606 times)

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
Tajh Boyd Helmet
« on: July 30, 2013, 09:16:55 PM »
I know I am jumping the gun a bit, but I think I have found a helmet worn by Boyd. Just bought it today, so we will see when it gets here. If it is in fact the real deal, I am going to get it signed! pics to come when I get it. Should be here in about a week.

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
Re: Tajh Boyd Helmet
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 09:22:34 PM »
As happy as I am for you, I think that is highly unlikely unless you know someone in the athletic department, but you never know! I heard that he went through different helmets and facemask styles before he landed on the one he uses now. I have seen him wear a lineman's mask before, so you may bhave one of his early helmets if it is in fact his. Can't wait to see the pics.

Offline CU1995

• Alumni
  • ALL IN
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 09:25:06 PM »
no way. Pics or it didn't happen. Highly jealous if it's true. What did you pay for it?

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 09:30:24 PM »
Congratulations. Looking forward to the pictures.

Offline 81Champions

• 1981 National Champions!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 09:32:09 PM »
WHOH. Thats pretty big if it is real. Just think how much that thing will be worth if he gets the heisman. Holy COW!
C-L-E-M-S-OOO-N!

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 09:35:39 PM »
Just saw this on twitter. Had to click. MUST SEE PICS!

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 01:29:37 AM »
It is coming by UPS and and seller says they are going to ship it either friday or beginning of next week. Just wish it was here now. :)

Offline CU1995

• Alumni
  • ALL IN
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 10:04:32 PM »
Any new info on this? Excited to see if it is legit or not. I bet you are as well.