Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Forum > The West End Zone

New Users Introduce Yourself!

<< < (2/10) > >>

TKE2005:
I am a TKE alumni. Graduated from GA Southern, but have always been a Clemson fan because both of my parents graduated from there.

Southpaw33:
So glad I found this forum! I absolutely bleed orange, and have since the Gator Bowl of 1978 when I was 4 years old. I still remember my Aunt running up and down the hallway after beating Ohio State!!! I married into a Clemson family. My wife's father, brother, and uncle all graduated from Clemson. I attended my first game in Death Valley in 1985 when Clemson played UVA. Have only missed a handful of home games since '85. I'm a huge collector of Clemson game used memorabilia. All time favorite players are Charlie Whitehurst, Rodney Williams, Mike Eppley, and Chinedu Ohan!!!

CU1995:
Welcome to the forum! Yeah I love this forum because it is the only one that you can talk about anything, not just sports.

Clmsnfan:
Big time tiger fan, not far from tiger town but can't afford to go see them play in person...

Cutiger422:
New to the forum, I bleed orange and white and looking forward to being in the Valley on Saturday night!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page