News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 03:44:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Need your help with an important project  (Read 2555 times)

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum
Need your help with an important project
« on: July 24, 2013, 01:05:55 AM »
I am going to create a list of the different kinds of jerseys, helmets, and the over all uniform. It will include pictures of each different part of the uniform, the years they were used, and what games they were worn. If anyone has information and pictures please PM me. Thanks

Offline TigerFanatic12

• Tiger Kitten
Re: Need your help with an important project
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 10:01:30 PM »
I wish I could help out, but I have tried looking up past jersey's etc in the past with little to no results.

Offline Southpaw33

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 10:17:45 PM »
I have a pretty extensive knowledge of Clemson uniforms from the late 70's to present. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 09:45:56 PM »
Just send me a message and we can email back and forth. I just need to know what was worn when, what years and what it is. Would love pictures and any information. Once I get it started I am going to make a spread sheet of everything and have it here for anyone to use.

The main reason I am doing this is for people that collect Clemson memorabilia and need something to go to for information so they know what they are buying. Plus it would be good to index everything.