News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 06:42:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Spring Game Thoughts  (Read 2291 times)

Offline MBremer4

• RollTajh
Spring Game Thoughts
« on: April 17, 2014, 01:13:38 PM »
So who went to the Spring Game?  What did you think?

Some of my observations...

Stout owns the offense. He looked poised, in control, and confident.
Gallman will get playing time. Ran hard, made plays.
Howard looked better. DJ played well, had some good runs, but I still think he'll be RB by committee this year.
Leggett and Williams can catch. We already knew this, but they both looked good, don't see any sophomore slump coming.
Beasley was a Beast. I didn't keep count of sacks, but he had a few.
Baker will play. Had a INT, played well.
Tankersly is as advertised. Like the coaches have said, Tankersly has played well, I see him started opposite Alexander at corner.

It's always hard to judge things by a Spring Game, but I think Clemson will be fine this year, lots of talent!

What do some of you think?

-Mike

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
Re: Spring Game Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 03:01:24 PM »
We ended up going. Saw a lot of flaws, but then again it is the spring game. These boys have a lot of time to mesh well together and get things going. I think it is up in the air with what we will do this coming season.