News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• April 27, 2024, 04:11:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: WTH happened last Saturday?  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
WTH happened last Saturday?
« on: September 23, 2014, 08:40:32 PM »
So I know we were away, but damn, why keep making soooo many mistakes? We would have won that game hands down if we had just kept our nose clean and didn't make the utterly stupid mistakes that we did. FSU really got lucky. At least our defense played well.

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
Re: WTH happened last Saturday?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 08:46:08 PM »
It's called shooting yourself in the foot, then rubbing dirt in the wound to get it infected.

Offline TigerFanatic12

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 06:39:06 PM »
We would have blown FSU out of the water if it wasn't for all the damn mistakes. Can;t get away from "Clemsoning" if we keep pulling sh** like this.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 08:06:44 PM »
We would be 3-0 if we didn't make mistakes. Our D reminded me of DF defenses in late80s....all I can say our D is legit. Give it three years and we will be playing for a Natty Title.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 08:03:33 PM »
I agree with BCH. Hoping it will only 2 years though. Get Watson going like a Juggernaut.

Offline CU1995

• Alumni
  • ALL IN
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 08:05:49 PM »
Would like to see a natty title before I die.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 06:53:07 PM »
Oh....and by the way.....mark my words Watson will bring Clemson it's first Heisman as well as it's second Natty Title. Man I wish things had worked out differently cause our D is legit. Will take about two more years for D to reload withe losses on front that we lose.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney