News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 19, 2024, 01:42:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: My Centennial Helmet  (Read 3047 times)

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
My Centennial Helmet
« on: January 30, 2014, 11:44:57 PM »
1995-1996 Centennial Helmet
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 12:02:49 AM by bchtiger328 »
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
Re: My Centennial Helmet
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 04:21:52 PM »
Have anymore pics? Where did you get it? Wanting to buy one.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
Re: My Centennial Helmet
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 10:35:07 PM »
Bought it while Clemson about 3 years ago at the Clemson Custom Frame and Variety Shop. It is just down from Tiger Sports Shop .
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney