News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 01:07:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Anyone else nervous for 10/1 (Louisville)  (Read 2343 times)

Offline 81Champions

• 1981 National Champions!
Anyone else nervous for 10/1 (Louisville)
« on: September 26, 2016, 10:42:43 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHH. Ok so now I have that out, I believe that we have the better defense, but Jackson seems to be slippery. Little UL fan c**ksuckers are getting on my nerves, and the players are the same. Hope we can shut them up.
C-L-E-M-S-OOO-N!

Offline CU1995

• Alumni
  • ALL IN
Re: Anyone else nervous for 10/1 (Louisville)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 01:39:22 PM »
The fans are def getting on my nerves. Hope we can shut them up come Saturday.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 11:30:45 PM »
I believe the difference in this game will be decided by how well our O plays and how much we can score. I believe our D will contain LJ enough to win game all depending on well we can play on O.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline TigerFan4Life

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 12:58:16 PM »
Agree, think our defense is key to this game. Need to get our o-line clicking