News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 05:25:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: University of South Carolina football players wanted for questioning in NYC club  (Read 2500 times)

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum
Information provided by: nydailynews.com

Victor Hampton and Kelcy Quarles, both standouts at the University of South Carolina and top NFL prospects, were at the Greenhouse nightclub Friday when promoter Michael Haver was attacked so badly that he needed surgery at Metropolitan Hospital Center to repair extensive facial injuries, sources say.

For the full article click Here

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 07:31:26 PM by ClemsonTiger »

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
Why doesn't this surprise me? Damn coots. None of them have a good moral compass. At least this will shut up the coot fans about Chad Kelly.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
This is just normal news. Like reading a crime section from Chicago. Expected. I haven't really had any of my coot friends say much about Kelly. But then again most of them know not to talk crap to me unless they want to get schooled.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
You stay classy...