News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• April 16, 2024, 12:10:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Tim Settle  (Read 3848 times)

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
Tim Settle
« on: June 09, 2014, 12:25:41 AM »
I saw where Tim Settle tweeted that "WE" Clemson is now his leader. Hoping he commits at camp, and we get Huggins as well.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
Re: Tim Settle
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 09:56:57 PM »
I hope he commits as well. Some people took it as him committing, but he hasn't verbally done it yet.

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 11:22:57 PM »
What were his other schools that were recruiting him? Like his #2 and 3?

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 12:13:31 AM »
I believe Tennessee and FSU are the next schools.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 01:25:10 AM »
I am hoping the situation with Winston discourages anyone to go to FSU. They way they are just letting him run ramped is just horrible.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 05:49:46 PM »
Now rumors are flying that we not only lead for Settle but if today was NSD we would sign Settle. I'm just happy that we are his leader. If he pulls the trigger (probably on NSD) I bet we get his 4* buddy Burrell who plays OT.  Personally I want OT Bailey. He is just huge.

Offline TigerFan4Life

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 04:32:06 PM »
Heck, if we can get him and his friend to sign, that would be a huge step up for our recruiting. Might pass Bama!

Offline Rooster

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 10:21:36 AM »
I am hoping the situation with Winston discourages anyone to go to FSU. They way they are just letting him run ramped is just horrible.

Rampant.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 04:02:15 PM »
Now we have backed off Settle for grade issues, and issues with his father allegedly being a handler.

Offline Rooster

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »
Now we have backed off Settle for grade issues, and issues with his father allegedly being a handler.

Is that right. He has grade issues now? I see. 

Offline CU1995

• Alumni
  • ALL IN
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 11:55:53 AM »
Kind of sounds like a Cam Newton situation.