News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 11:04:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Suffield Academy's All-American DL Christian Wilkins verbally commits to Clemson  (Read 4633 times)

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum
Suffield Academy's All-American DL Christian Wilkins verbally commits to Clemson

Suffield Academy's defensive tackle Christian Wilkins was named a second team All-American by MaxPreps. He is a DL - 6-5, 280lbs.

He had offers from: Penn State, Ohio State, Boston College, Connecticut, Duke, Florida, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Iowa, Maryland, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh   , Rutgers, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, & Virginia.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
That took all the national pundits by surprise. Good for us. Now all we need is to land Fields to keep us a top 5 class come Feb 28.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline TigerFanatic12

• Tiger Kitten
Starting to think that there is a feeling that Clemson is building a National Championship team and everyone is wanting to be a part of that. What would you do if you saw what our freshman and sophmores are doing now, plus the guys we have coming in and the high caliber players that are committing right now. IF you take a step back and look,  our recruiting class is doing a lot of the recruiting for us. If I was a player and saw all of these 4 and 5 star guys committing, I would want to as well.

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
Starting to think that there is a feeling that Clemson is building a National Championship team and everyone is wanting to be a part of that. What would you do if you saw what our freshman and sophmores are doing now, plus the guys we have coming in and the high caliber players that are committing right now. IF you take a step back and look,  our recruiting class is doing a lot of the recruiting for us. If I was a player and saw all of these 4 and 5 star guys committing, I would want to as well.

+1 to that. Nothing attracts more and better players than fresh talent and great rated players coming in like this. With Watson at the helm, I am just hoping we do amazing things in the next year or two.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
One of our committed players Smith has been one of our team's best recruiters!!
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
One of our committed players Smith has been one of our team's best recruiters!!

Please elaborate! Has he talked to a few of the recruits?

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
Didn't know that. Pretty cool. I just hate having all of these great things happen to us, then we always fall short. I had suck great hopes for someone at Clemson to win the Heisman for once when Tajh played, but had a few bad games, then was hopeful to at least make it to the NC, but fell short again. With Watson and all of these great sophmores, etc, I really hope we have a good chance at making a run at it.