News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 03:46:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: The Official Beer Thread.  (Read 5072 times)

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
The Official Beer Thread.
« on: July 19, 2013, 11:59:38 PM »
I thought I would create this for everyone who likes a drink every now and then and would like to share what they like and what they would recommend to everyone else.

This week I tried the Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale. It was very good. It is a beer that is aged in bourbon barrels for a bit. only problem is, is that is is $12 a 4-pack.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:07:26 PM by ClemsonTiger »

Offline CU1995

• Alumni
  • ALL IN
Re: The Official Beer Thread.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 06:03:55 PM »
oh lord i have had a lot of different beers. I do have to say my favorite casual beer is Miller Lite, and I like Sweetwater and microbreweries for a dark lager for a sipping beer.

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 10:53:13 PM »
I just bought the Yuengling Oktoberfest and it is actually good. It is not over the moon good, but it does have a good taste

Offline MBremer4

• RollTajh
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 07:41:27 PM »
German beers are my favorite, several different brews, they just have a better flavor than most American brews...but I do like Sam Adams, Yuengling, and Bud Lite from time to time
-Mike

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 12:43:10 AM »
I like german beers as well. I am more into the dark lagers right now. Just wish that some of these "imports" were not so expensive just for a six pack.

Offline CU1995

• Alumni
  • ALL IN
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 01:25:58 AM »
I tried the new Sam Adams Winter Lager and it was.....ok. It was a good beer, but did not really taste the cinnamon and other flavors that they said were used to make the beer. I would probably drink it again, but tasted more like a fall beer, not a winter lager because it was not thick/dark enough.

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 01:27:24 AM »
I've had it as well. I really liked it. But like you said it wasn't dark enough. I like a really dark beer for the winter.

Offline TigerFan4Life

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 04:46:55 PM »
I just had the new Yuengling summer wheat beer. It was surprisingly good. JUst wish they made it in a 12-pack. I only found it in a 6.

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 04:54:30 PM »
I had that too a few weeks ago. At first I thought it was horrible, but it does grow on you. Also helps if it is super cold.

Offline CU1995

• Alumni
  • ALL IN
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2014, 07:15:37 PM »
Right now I am on a Sam Adams kick.