News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 19, 2024, 01:37:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: 2016 Clemson Baseball Regionals Discussion  (Read 3621 times)

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
2016 Clemson Baseball Regionals Discussion
« on: June 05, 2016, 04:17:23 PM »
Thought I would start a thread to see if anyone wanted to talk about it. I am happy with how we are doing so far, but I am about tired of these weather delays. Also last game was great on how  we came back and scored like what? 10 runs in a single inning? Good lord. Beer has to be the Watson of baseball. If he keeps this up, pro scouts are going to be clamoring for him.

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
Re: 2016 Clemson Baseball Regionals Discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 12:11:06 PM »
Beer is a great player. Sucks that we lost to OK state. Maybe we will see us do better next year. Just fitting that we beat FSu for the ACC title.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 09:35:56 PM »
Considering it was Monte's first season as head coach and we won the ACC for first time since 2006 things are looking up. Out of all the national seed regionals Clemson had the most difficult.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 01:13:25 PM »
I just hope it wasn't a one time thing.