News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 29, 2024, 05:11:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Boyd vs Murray: Best QB battle in Death Valley history?  (Read 2428 times)

Offline 81Champions

• 1981 National Champions!
Expectations for the season opener against Georgia are already high, but what looms as a battle between possible Top 10 or Top 15 teams with national implications also has an interesting side note to it: The game just might feature the best match up of quarterbacks in Death Valley since Joe Montana and Notre Dame faced off against Steve Fuller and Clemson in 1977.
http://www.tigernet.com/view/story.do?id=11672&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tigernet+%28TigerNet.com+-+Clemson+Sports+News%29
C-L-E-M-S-OOO-N!

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
Re: Boyd vs Murray: Best QB battle in Death Valley history?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 01:35:30 AM »
I like this. I just hope our boys just outright pummel UGA.

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 01:37:15 AM »
I am excited as well about this game. Rumors are saying that whoever wins this game will have a nice run for the championship.

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 11:55:40 PM »
I unfortunately will not be able to go to the game, but I will be having a few watching it at home!