News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 05:37:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Stanford transfer QB David Olson  (Read 2718 times)

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum
Stanford transfer QB David Olson
« on: April 30, 2014, 08:48:35 PM »
Tigers add QB depth with Stanford transfer
via Tigernet by: Nikki Steele

The Clemson coaching staff added depth to a thin quarterback position with the addition of Stanford transfer quarterback David Olson Wednesday afternoon.
Olson graduated from Stanford in March and was actively looking for a place to play during his final year of eligibility, and it just so happens that Clemson provided the perfect opportunity.
The Stanford graduate is a native of Columbia, S.C., and was a 4-star prospect coming out of Irmo High School, after passing for 1,857 yards and 18 touchdowns, while rushing for five touchdowns.
After a tumultuous spring for Clemson and its quarterback situation, the 6-3, 220-pound Olson told TigerNet that he reached out to the Clemson coaches.
“I graduated a quarter early from Stanford, so that was in late March,” Olson told TigerNet Wednesday evening. “From there, I was essentially looking around into situations that had one year of eligibility where I could go in and contribute and help a team. I looked at some smaller schools along the way, but I first got in touch with Clemson after the spring game. They had the news break about their quarterback situation and I sent them an email and they got back with me a few days later and they said they were interested. That is how the whole thing got going, and we went on the visit today.”
Click Here for the full article on TigerNet.com
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:48:18 PM by ClemsonTiger »

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?