News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 07:57:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Jameis Winston 'He's Stealing Soda' Burger King Employee Told Cops In 2013 Call  (Read 2918 times)

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum

Jameis Winston 'He's Stealing Soda' Burger King Employee Told Cops In 2013 Call

The call was made to a non-emergency police hotline by the assistant manager of a BK located right near the Florida State University campus on July 21, 2013.

According to cops, Winston allegedly entered the burger joint with 3 other men and began to fill ketchup cups with soda without paying for it.

During the call, the employee tells the operator she told Winston what he was doing was a crime -- but "he said he didn't care."

The employee noted Winston and his group were "causing a big scene out front" ... and were "fighting with me and refusing to leave."

Ultimately, the case was dropped when the manager of BK decided not to prosecute ... and Jameis went on to steal crab legs from a grocery store.

Glad he learned his lesson.

Offline christopherbhall

• Tiger Kitten
I hope with everything in me that we find a way to best him and the Noles in Tallahassee this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CU1995

• Alumni
  • ALL IN
God I hope we beat them this year. Winston just needs to be arrested and put away. At least take him off the team. If we can kick someone off for being a jerk, why haven't they done anything with this idiot?

Offline 81Champions

• 1981 National Champions!
Why hasn't the school done anything about this kid yet? I understand you want to win games, but at what cost? Seems like the same thing with SCAR and Garcia.
C-L-E-M-S-OOO-N!

Offline TigerFanatic12

• Tiger Kitten
This kid is a joke.

Offline TrueTiger

• Clemson fan since birth!
I agree. The fact that the football coach, nor the school have done anything to punish this kid, in my opinion, hurts their recruiting, and makes the school look oh so bad. The Criminoles are back!