News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 09:28:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: New Purple Gloves  (Read 3569 times)

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
New Purple Gloves
« on: October 26, 2014, 12:55:07 AM »
Has anybody seen those new Purple gloves in stores or internet yet?
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline TrueTiger

• Clemson fan since birth!
Re: New Purple Gloves
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 09:46:06 AM »
I have not seen any yet, and trust me I have been looking. For some reason Nike has never sold Clemson stuff like that on their website, but will for other schools. It took FOREVER for the paw gloves to come to the public, and even then they never released the Superbad version to the public. I really want a pair, but I will be surprised if we see them in stores.

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 07:58:35 PM »
oooh, yeah I would love some as well. I have learned though Clemson just doesn't let stuff out like that, or even really licenses it out for the public. Wish they did though like Oregon.

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 08:02:18 PM »
I wouldn't mind buying some. But like with everything else, if they do go public, they won't be on sale online, but on craigslist, or on ebay after a few pairs get leaked in some random Nike store in some random small town.

Offline TigerFanatic12

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 08:05:08 PM »
If anyone were to find some, just let us on the board know and we can buy them all up before they get out.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 10:31:54 PM »

Posted by: TigerFanatic12
« on: October 26, 2014, 08:05:08 PM » Insert Quote
If anyone were to find some, just let us on the board know and we can buy them all up before they get out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline TrueTiger

• Clemson fan since birth!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 08:52:26 PM »
+1. We should just buy up everything game used and just divvy it up here. From experience, I know there are a lot of "collectors" out there that do not know the importance or significance of an item and also do not take care of their stuff either. It's sad really. It is not like they don't want to, they just do not know.