News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 12:35:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Clemson Great Levon Kirkland Signing autographs  (Read 3058 times)

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
Clemson Great Levon Kirkland Signing autographs
« on: November 25, 2014, 11:35:21 PM »
I heard Levon Kirkland will be signing autographs by Littlejohn between 10am and 11am this Saturday. Anybody else hearing the same? 
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
Re: Clemson Great Levon Kirkland Signing autographs
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 12:08:12 PM »
I heard something similar, but have not seen anything that was 100% legit. Did you see a flyer or something on twitter? You would think that they would market him being there.

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 11:05:47 AM »
I may have heard something, but nothing concrete on who or where.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 09:17:02 PM »
On the ESPN radio here I believe.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 09:16:44 PM »
I may have to stop by then. I don't think I brought anything with me for him to sign. Might have to pick up a mini helmet.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 10:02:32 PM »
I was thinking same thing!! May have to hit downtown and get a mini helmet myself.  Would be a nice addition to my collection.