News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• April 29, 2024, 07:25:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: GA Tech game  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
GA Tech game
« on: November 08, 2014, 02:24:37 PM »
Ok so I know we are doing good, especially with the defense this year, and we are also most likely getting Watson back, but what are our chances to actually win? Everyone who's anyone knows that GT is our kryptonite and can beat us mentally...plus it is in Atlanta. Anyone else have any thoughts? I am actually a tad bit worried as they have a decent running game, and we really don't.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
Re: GA Tech game
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 03:21:22 PM »
As long as our D plays like they should we will win. It will be hard in ATL as we haven't won there since 2003, but I like our chances with Watson back. The biggest key to this game will be turnovers. If we can limit them we will be fine. I watched GaTech D come up with a few turnovers not to mention the pick 6 in today's game against the Wolfpack.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 11:22:19 AM »
We do need to keep the number of turnovers down. GT played very well last night, and it kind of keeps me on my toes about next weekend.

Offline TrueTiger

• Clemson fan since birth!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 11:23:09 AM »
We really need to stop that triple option. It can be very tricky sometimes.

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 08:22:44 PM »
Well we pretty much sh*t our pants on that game. Would be nice to have that one back. Either way I hope they get FSU this coming weekend.