News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 06:21:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: Feelings about UNC, well sorta  (Read 3042 times)

Offline TrueTiger

• Clemson fan since birth!
Feelings about UNC, well sorta
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:36:37 PM »
Well, we made it. Going to the ACC championship and playing North Carolina. Yes they have a good record, but who have they played? They have not played any top 25 teams, and they loss to SC. I do not think we will have too much of a problem with them and come out with a W.

Offline TigerFan4Life

• Tiger Kitten
Re: Feelings about UNC, well sorta
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 11:30:24 AM »
I was worried until i saw that UNc hasn't really played anyone. If we can just not fumble the damn ball and the o-line decides to show up, we will win.

Offline TKE2005

• TKE Alumni
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 10:50:39 AM »
They are good. I will worry probably until the end of the game. God I hope we blow them out.

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 07:44:38 PM »
It will be a tough game. I believe we prevail, but will be a tough test.
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney

Offline 81Champions

• 1981 National Champions!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 11:23:16 AM »
Lets look at who UNC has played.

Anyone in the top 25? NO
Anyone than has won more than 9 games? NO

Plus they lost to SC. I think we will expose UNC to show everyone they are not as good as everyone thinks.
C-L-E-M-S-OOO-N!

Offline TigerFanatic12

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 11:30:33 AM »
This is going to play out like when UGA played Hawaii in the Sugar Bowl. Hawaii was undefeated, but UGA came in and just blew them out.