News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• March 28, 2024, 10:50:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: FAKE Boyd and Parker game jerseys on ebay! Report!!  (Read 3646 times)

Offline madlab7

• Tiger Kitten
FAKE Boyd and Parker game jerseys on ebay! Report!!
« on: November 22, 2013, 10:30:24 AM »
Hi everyone.  I just wanted to share a seller that is selling fake game used Clemson jerseys on the bay.  I have included a link to each one.  For one, the number placements do not line up.  Secondly, the font of the numbers is incorrect.  Third, Boyd never wore jersey with piping.  These are jerseys that the seller bought when there was the influx of blanks a couple months ago and has customized.  After pressing for pictures of the actual jerseys in the auctions for two weeks, we finally got them this morning.  The seller states that they are direct from CU Athletic dept, which is also untrue unless he has a connection.  Just thought that I would share the info and hope that you will REPORT all 3 jerseys on the bay as I already have.

I have saved pics of the jerseys incase he decides to take the actual jersey pics down. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Clemson-Tigers-Game-Used-Football-Jersey-10-/111221203863?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item19e54ce397

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111221203780

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Clemson-Tigers-Game-Used-Football-Jersey-11-/111221203995?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item19e54ce41b

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum
Re: FAKE Boyd and Parker game jerseys on ebay! Report!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:03:02 PM »
I have already reported this seller before. Sad he is trying this again. Thank you for posting this.

BTW Boyd did wear the jersey's with the stripe, but for only one year.

Offline Pawsome06

• Alumni
  • C-L-E-M-S-O-N
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 07:05:38 PM »
Yikes! I thought something was fishy when all he had was stock photos. I will report them, and take the items off my watch list.

Offline madlab7

• Tiger Kitten
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 08:49:39 PM »
You are right.  I forgot they wore them in 2009.  I was thinking they stopped wearing them in 08.  My bad....should have researched a little bit instead of trusting the noggin!

Offline 81Champions

• 1981 National Champions!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 09:06:33 PM »
Hey, it is cool. Just glad you found out what he was really trying to sell. You can also tell they are not real because the rear numbers are too small.
C-L-E-M-S-OOO-N!

Offline Tiger Man 94

• Premium Member
  • All In!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 10:29:15 PM »
Saw those jerseys and thought something looked wrong. Now I know why.