News: Welcome to the Tiger Fan Forum! Please log-in or sign-up!

• April 27, 2024, 05:54:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Guest to The Tiger Fan Forum!
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access many other special features. If you become a Premium Member, you will have access to custom avatars, personalized listings, a special forum, and more. TheTigerFanForum.com is almost entirely user funded, so Premium Memberships keeps The TFF running! Registration is fast and simple, and basic membership is absolutely free! So join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at TigerFanForum@gmail.com, and please read the Forum Policies section first.

Author Topic: ESPN Analyst Picks Clemson As A National Title Sleeper Team  (Read 2026 times)

Offline ClemsonTiger

• Administrator
    • The Tiger Fan Forum
ESPN Analyst Picks Clemson As A National Title Sleeper Team
« on: April 10, 2014, 11:25:10 PM »
ESPN analyst Travis Haney picks Clemson as one of his three sleeper teams in college football for the 2014 season. He visited the Clemson football team in early April and walked away impressed. His other two sleeper teams that he picked are LSU and Texas Tech.

Video description: ESPN analyst Travis Haney looks at three teams that he thinks will be sleeper teams in the upcoming 2014 season.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 11:31:30 PM by ClemsonTiger »

Offline bchtiger328

• Alumni
  • Tiger Alum, IPTAY REP, season tix holder, ORANGE!
Re: ESPN Analyst Picks Clemson As A National Title Sleeper Team
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 10:13:44 PM »
I am glad he has high hopes for us even though he is a former coot beat writer who is partial to them yardbirds. After watching Spring Game I believe we will go back to more traditional CU football with more running and less points. Two reasons I believe this is that Stoudt is not Boyd, and we have no Watkins. So our D will be much more important this years than in years past. All I can say is Spot the Damn Ball!! Go Tigers!!
"Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California, and The University in this state always has been and always will be Clemson." Coach Dabo Swinney